Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA Ultra F3213 Network Issues

ChristianS713
Visitor

Xperia XA Ultra F3213 Network Issues

I can't seem to connect to a mobile network. I've tried my old T-Mobile SIM which didn't work despite being supported to the best of my knowledge. I also got a new AT&T SIM in after checking that my device was compatible which also didn't work. With the AT&T SIM I'm able to see my phone number in about phone, but there's no signal nor have I ever been able to connect to the network. I've also tested the APN settings to no success. Has there been anyone with a similar issue? I couldn't really find someone with my exact issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @ChristianS713, welcome to our community!

I'm so sorry to hear about that. Slightly_frowning_Face

Have you experienced these troubles with connecting to a mobile network since you received the phone for the first time or did it start to happen after you for example updated your phone?

Can you see or connect to any networks if you go to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Service providers? It may take a while before you start seeing any networks, so wait 5-10 minutes.

The network that your specific service provider is using should have a small house icon next to the name, tap on that specific network and it should connect to it.

Let me know how it goes! Slightly_smiling_Face

ChristianS713
Visitor

I started having this trouble since I first recieved it.

I don't have that option with the AT&T SIM at all but with my old T-Mobile SIM I was able to see several networks but was unable to connect to any of the 2G 3G or 4G networks which prompted me to get the AT&T SIM since I was almost certain it would be compatible after checking with the carrier.

Jonas
Master

Thanks for the update!

Did you receive any error messages trying to connect to the networks that you found when your T-Mobile SIM was inserted in your phone?

Most phones in the US are branded and that may be the reason for you not being able to see the option with your AT&T SIM card inserted in your phone.

I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team since they are the experts on your market and will be able to help you further.

Keep me updated!