Join now - be part of our community!

Sony XA Ultra camera button problem

SOLVED
Bhuvi95
Visitor

Sony XA Ultra camera button problem

Hey guys I bought a Sony XA ultra today but I found that the camera button on the phone is not working. Help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
YoGem
Leader

To understand and train yourself to use the two steps camera button try this: Lock your screen by pressing the power button.

Press slightly the camera button until you feel or listen a click. The screen should remain off.

Now, with the screen still off try to press all the way down the camera button. You should feel the phone vibrating and the screen turning on. That's the kind of pressure you need to use to trigger the camera button.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

if you just bought it today , you can return it to the shop immediately to ask for replacement

Tags (1)
TylerD
Visitor

the camera button is a 2 step button u have to push it in till it clicks 2 times 

YoGem
Leader

To understand and train yourself to use the two steps camera button try this: Lock your screen by pressing the power button.

Press slightly the camera button until you feel or listen a click. The screen should remain off.

Now, with the screen still off try to press all the way down the camera button. You should feel the phone vibrating and the screen turning on. That's the kind of pressure you need to use to trigger the camera button.
Ote
Visitor

Wow .. Thanks to the info 🙂 ..
Bhuvi95
Visitor

Thank you so much I didn't hard pressed the button its working now
Bhuvi95
Visitor

Thank you so much
1adrian1
Contributor

Welcome to the xa family