Join now - be part of our community!

Hard to make a phone call with Xperia XA

SOLVED
MrLycan
Visitor

Hard to make a phone call with Xperia XA

Most of the time, I can't make any phone calls. After 2-3 secs, the phone immediately end the call. Moreover, I can't make call even while using Viber or Facebook Messager (for Viber, the problem is the same as normal call and for Messager, it said that I'm not connect to the Internet even my wifi is very strong).

Sometimes, I can make a phone call. But most of the time, it's impossible.

Does anyone know to fix it? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Didrik
Enthusiast

Hi @Aidylucas,

The app should ask for permissions the first time you start the app after Marshmallow. You can also change app permissions under Settings > Apps > Press an app > Permissions > Press the On/Off slider next to each setting (Storage for example) to change permissions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@MrLycan

Lets focus on regular calls > boot in >>> safe mode and check 

MrLycan
Visitor

Sorry but I still can't make calls. It keeps automatically ended the call after 2-3 secs.

Didrik
Enthusiast

Hi @MrLycan,

Does the same thing happen if you try making a call with another SIM-card inserted?

If this still happens while in safe mode I would suggest you try a software repair using Xperia Companion.

1adrian1
Contributor

Have you give those apps permissions to use the device for calls and messages. Mm is different to lollipop
Didrik
Enthusiast

Hi @Aidylucas,

The app should ask for permissions the first time you start the app after Marshmallow. You can also change app permissions under Settings > Apps > Press an app > Permissions > Press the On/Off slider next to each setting (Storage for example) to change permissions.