Join now - be part of our community!

Bug with camera Scenes and manual iso not fixed.

SOLVED
victor91r
Visitor

Bug with camera Scenes and manual iso not fixed.

Hello! in Camera application while setting the values ​​manually iso, photo still being done with automatic iso, but exif recorded manually selected value . It discredits the whole point of the manual mode .
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
victor91r
Visitor

Hello. Bugs was fixed in new (36.0.a.2.109) firmware. Thanks for fast reaction. You are best)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@victor91r

Which Xperia do you have? which firmware version? 

could you post pictures of this ?

Are you sure it's not X-reality or super vivid creating this? 

victor91r
Visitor

Xperia XA ULTRA f3211. Bug in all firmwares. Now 111
Its not x-reality or anything more. I know how works manual iso, it working on X PERFORMANCE, on X, but not working on XA ULTRA. Camera takes normal photos,but iso not change anything, only EXIF.
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@victor91r

Let us know when you post the pictures. 

victor91r
Visitor

@uliwooly, here 4 photos. 2 dark photos and 2 light. One of dark and light takes with iso 100 and others with iso 3200. Dark photo with iso 100 must be more dark and not as noisy as 3200. And light photo with iso 3200 must be overexposed with big noise,but this photo more bettet than with iso 100
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0u3Q4CIgsXWNVVKYjgyMXA0MXM
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@victor91r

Could you repair the phone with XC and if you experience the same, contact your Local support

A side question, have you unlocked the bootloader?

victor91r
Visitor

I repair phone 2 with xc 2 times, bootloader is locked, this problem is on all xperia xa ulrta(f3211), I check several smartphones in store,and manual iso does not operate on any of these
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@victor91r

I'll escalate this, but make sure to contact Sony regarding this

victor91r
Visitor

I spoke with Russian support, they answer every question " contact the service center "
Christofer
Champion

Hi @victor91r,

I have forwarded this internally and will let you know once I have any new information to share.