Join now - be part of our community!

How to have different wallpapers on each screen?

SOLVED
Not applicable

How to have different wallpapers on each screen?

Is there a way to make each one of the three screens show a different wallpaper? So far I could only get one picture to split on the three screens, but I am not really happy with the results. I know this is possible on other android phones. On a happier note, at least I figured how to get rid of Timescape on my main screen Slightly_smiling_Face yey more space for program icons!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

If you have the Creatouch™ application you could try created unique areas of the three home screens, but some elements would bleed over into each screen.

You may be able to download a home screen application from the Market that would let you do this, although I've never seen one, maybe others can suggest!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

If you have the Creatouch™ application you could try created unique areas of the three home screens, but some elements would bleed over into each screen.

You may be able to download a home screen application from the Market that would let you do this, although I've never seen one, maybe others can suggest!

Not applicable

How did u manage to get timescape off ur home screen?? Please help me

sushidushi
Contributor

Tap and hold the Timescape icon until the dustbin symbol appears at the bottom of the screen and drag the icon to the bin.