Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 is my return back to sony phone but there have some problem

Kwoktam
Visitor

Xperia 5 is my return back to sony phone but there have some problem

The phone is not bad.W but What's the problem is that ,thephone have two sim but the sony system is still haven't the dual app like whatsapp wechat? Because use the third part app to do the dual app is not good experience so that if the sony engineer have see that ..can you help me or help some still support sony phone user to fix this problem when the system have next update?thanks

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

Email whatsapp.

Sony have nothing to do with 3rd party apps.

Yekollu
Contributor

I am afraid that apart from a few Samsung phones none of the mainstream phones support this feature. Most Chinese phones do that and if having dual whatsapp/wechat is so important to you, you should grab one of the chinese phones

Kwoktam
Visitor

I don't think so ,,, because many china brand ,samsung or apple still have this dual app,i think sony system still like that ,not human interface...it will give another brand eliminate the sony mobile... because the ui is really mot enough good

Kwoktam
Visitor

I know that ,,but i still a sony fans..i jist suggestions to the engineer ,can he improve the sony software system, because the hardware i think also good