Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 5 headset quality

profile.country.PL.title
zielony28x
New

Xperia 5 headset quality

I want ask you guys how you like new Dolby Atmos settings on your Xperia for your headsets? I'm using wi1000x with LDAC settings and I'm quite disappointed. On full volume with dseehx on some songs hights are to high so I tried Dolby Atmos but equaliser don't change too much. Sound is very clear but mostly sounds like listening music in toilet (hope you get mi thoughts XD). Do you have the same issues with Dolby Atmos setting on? I wish old clear audio+ or old equaliser with clear bass back.

But  with dseehx setting on - sound is perfect with my xb41  as it was with my Xperia xz2 compact.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.PL.title
zielony28x
New

And it's almost impossible to increase bass level on Dolby Atmos settings. All I can do is to switch headset for aptxhd and change equaliser in Sony headphones app. 

profile.country.PL.title
zielony28x
New

Does anyone else is complaining for new Dolby Atmos eq on their premium headsets? (Mine is wi1000x)

Actually I Find out that on Dolby Atmos EQ first 2 strips are for bass but still I really don't like the sound quality with dolby Atmoss - to much stereo on headsets and bass isn't that juicy. Dolby atmos is perfect to watching movies ON PHONE SPEAKERS because it boosts the volume but in music on headsets mostly isn't the best for me. So I need to switch to SBC codecs and set equalizer on sony headphones app but in that case I lose the LDAC quality...

Does anywone know how to add old settings with clearaudio + and old eq to native sony music app?

profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

What app are you using to play music with?

I find that the system player is flat and lifeless, but PowerAmp is far and away a better choice.

Never even bothered touching the EQ on either the app or system(headphones app), when using it.

And also Deezer Hifi quality is amazing, with Atmos.

That's using the Sony WH-1000XM3, that came with the phone.