Join now - be part of our community!

Where is 'data disable' on this 10 IV model - help urgent please!

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

Where is 'data disable' on this 10 IV model - help urgent please!

On my previous XA1 I was able to enable/disable data in settings and I did that because I have a paygo small bundle on VFone and I got caught out once outside the home (I use the data thru my wi fi at home which is fre)

Have now bought a new Xperia 10 IV which with the help of all of you I have set up now but.......the instns tell me to use fingers from top of scren down and there will be the option - but it is not there! I cannot find it anywhere in my settings!

I do not want to be caught out if I leave the house and use data by mistake as I only get 100mb but am very elderly and do my emails and searches at home.

Where is it? or is it automatic on this new model

Thanks everyone

Gordon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @mogggie:slight_smile:

The way I do it is by swiping down on the home screen, then clicking the top left tab (internet), then turning off the mobile network internet connection there.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @mogggie:slight_smile:

The way I do it is by swiping down on the home screen, then clicking the top left tab (internet), then turning off the mobile network internet connection there.

Hope this helps.

profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

THanks so much for this answer - I would never have found that! I did what you said and it solved my problem

Suberb!

Gordon

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi again @mogggie  :slight_smile:

You're welcome 👍

Glad it worked :slight_smile: