Join now - be part of our community!

Keyboard Vibrate

SOLVED
Ote
Visitor

Keyboard Vibrate

How to disable vibrate on my keyboard ? I've gone to sounds and xperia keyboard yet I still can't find it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Ote I have preloaded xperia keyboard on the X I have at hand, I believe you are using either swiftkey or the one I mentioned. To disable vibrations, go to language and input, select your keyboard, keypress feedback and disable vibration.

alexdon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Ote

Settings > Sound & notification > Other sounds 

Ote
Visitor

Aww . Still don't work. Keep on vibrating hahaha 😞
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Ote

Open any messaging app > tap the input box > you should see the Settings icon on the left side > settings > more > typing > sound & vibration 

Ote
Visitor

Why I can't find it ? Hahaha ..
Maybe my phone doesn't have that "off keyboard vibrate" feature.
Even at msging app, all I see was notifications setting etc and can't see more > typing > sound and vibration ..

Thanks anyway 🙂 🙂
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Ote

Open the messaging app > open any conversation > tap on the input box > on the LEFT side of the input box do you see 3 horizontal parallel lines? 

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Ote I have preloaded xperia keyboard on the X I have at hand, I believe you are using either swiftkey or the one I mentioned. To disable vibrations, go to language and input, select your keyboard, keypress feedback and disable vibration.

alexdon
Ote
Visitor

None. There is no horizontal lines nor three horizontal dots on the left side. On the right side yes it has but it only give three options abt messages not sounds or any vibrate modes.
Ote
Visitor

Yes !! Thanks much @alexdon 🙂
I don't know how I found it but its now fixed hahaha .. Thanks a lot. 🙂