Join now - be part of our community!

Can I charge my Xperia M4 Aqua using a wireless charger?

Sergedaniel1
Visitor

Can I charge my Xperia M4 Aqua using a wireless charger?

et compatible pour la recharge sans fil dans la nouvelle 208. MERCIPouvez me dire si mon Sony-experia

compatible for wireless charging in the new 208. MERCIPouvez tell me if my Sony-experia

-GT

5 REPLIES 5
Jonas
Master

Hi @Sergedaniel1, welcome to our community!

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I'm not quite sure if the translation is accurate as you wrote the original text as tags and not in normal plain text.

If your question is regarding if you can charge your device using wireless charging, you can't since this is not supported.

The devices that we have that supports wireless charging is the Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ2 Premium and the Xperia XZ3.

I hope that answers your question and if I misunderstood it, please let me know.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Sergedaniel1 

You can IFF you buy a wireless charger dongle, then you should be able to.

Jonas
Master

@uliwooly, that might actually work.

I haven't used one so I don't really know how the work but I guess you connect a cable in the charging port that goes to some kind of plate that supports QI charging and then you put the plate on the wireless charger?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Jonas 

Indeed, in my opinion, not worth it.

Jonas
Master

@uliwooly, agreed.

Especially since it's probably a different one for Micro USB and USB Type C and I refuse to invest money into something that is no longer being used! Slightly_smiling_Face