Join now - be part of our community!

No signal audio notifications

profile.country.GB.title
garyp299
Explorer

No signal audio notifications

HI, have xperia L3, recently changed my audio settings while I was travelling. Now at home again have disabled every sound setting I can find but the damn thing keeps bleeping me to say I have no signal, we live in a low signal area which is not a problem. It only started doing this after I changed the audio settings now I cant get back to where I was before. Please help or it may end in in the Trent.

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi there,

Can you clarify more about the audio settings that you have changed to be able to help ?

profile.country.GB.title
garyp299
Explorer

Sorry, if I knew that I could probably proceed. Simply I have now turned off everything I can find,set total silence, even managed to turn off notifications, still as I listen to music and move around the house volume goes down, beep beep, guess what, you have no signal. I need to know the specific location to turn this off(if there is one).

I suspect that during the last software update some bored software engineer decided it might be fun to kill this option.

Regards

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Try this:

In developer options find Mobile data always active and switch it off.

Don't know if that's the setting needed, worth a try.

profile.country.GB.title
garyp299
Explorer

HI, thanks for response, don't appear to have developer options under my system heading. (android 8:1:0).

Gary

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Settings -> system -> tap on about phone several times and developer options will appear

profile.country.GB.title
garyp299
Explorer

Have tried tapping "about phone" multiple times but always get the same page which doesn't contain developer options. Have now got round problem by putting phone in holster rather than pocket so signal stays up. Thanks for your help. Gary

Piscie
Community Team

you can also check this link for more tips about improving the signal. :slight_smile: